Human Grade Gently Cooked Chicken Recipe for Dogs
Our gently cooked Chicken Recipe is human-grade at its best. Our recipes go beyond human-edible and complete and balanced. We create optimal diets for thriving dogs. Our grain-free Chicken Recipe is just that.
Boneless, skinless chicken breast is cooked slowly to juicy perfection and combined with kindred pan-seared liver, bright greens, fresh and ripe super-fruits, a little baked sweet potato, and some healthy fats.
For good manufacturers this is where the vinyl record scratch interrupts the lovely music and suspect multi-vitamin and mineral premixes enter the food. Not so with us.
We reach out to Mother Nature and add hand-shucked local oysters, Icelandic mackerel and a sprinkling of sunflower seeds to the plate. "Woof", wag, drool. That's canine for "Voila" and "bon appetit"!
- Human Grade
- 100% scratch made. 0% outsourced.
- Non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Gently Cooked
- Grain Free
- High Protein, low starch
- No vitamin or mineral powders
- Very low glycemic load of 1.00
- Supportive of moderate sodium restriction diets and all healthy adult dogs (sodium: 75 mg / 100 kcal)
- Great Omega-6 : Omega-3 ratio of 4.0 : 1
- Approximately 600 kcal / pound.
Ingredients: Chicken, chicken liver, eggs, broccoli, spinach, oysters, Swiss chard, strawberries, plums (no pits), sweet potato, mackerel, sunflower seeds, Omega-3 fish oil (sardine, herring, mackerel, anchovy), ground egg shell (a source of calcium), organic kelp, walnut oil.