Human Grade Gently Cooked Pork and Wild Salmon Recipe for Dogs
Our gently cooked Pork with Wild Salmon Recipe will have you giving your dog the stare down at supper time.
We combine lean and flavorful pork and pork liver with wild Alaskan salmon. We gently toss it with vibrant greens like kale and broccoli, juicy sweet plums, braised carrots and eggs. We add a walnut oil drizzle, a sprinkling of sunflower seeds and serve it accompanied by some of the sea's secret nutritional treasures like local oysters, fish oil and a teeny tiny touch of kelp.
The result is a complete and balanced meal fit for kings and canines. It's free of distasteful powdered vitamin and mineral supplements. And it's one of the reasons why pet parents say: "My dog eats better than me."
- Human Grade
- 100% scratch made. 0% outsourced
- Non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Gently Cooked
- Grain Free
- High Protein, low starch
- No vitamin or mineral powders
- Very low glycemic load (1.64)
- Supportive of moderate sodium restriction diets and all healthy adult dogs (sodium: 55 mg / 100 kcal)
- Great Omega-6 : Omega-3 ratio of 3.6 : 1.
- Approximately 600 kcal / pound.
- See Nutritional Profile