Our gently cooked Turkey Recipe is handcrafted in small batches, just the way you would make family dinner. We slowly cook our turkey, portion the perfect amounts of light and dark meat and some giblets, and we combine it with all the fixin's like bright greens, baked sweet potato, and a medley of ripe plums and strawberries.
Because no one passes around a dish of multivitamins at family dinner, we round out this complete and balanced meal through whole foods from land and sea. We add touches of local oysters, eggs, mackerel, and sunflower seeds with a nod to Mother Nature.
- Human Grade
- 100% scratch made. 0% outsourced.
- Humanely-raised, antibiotic-free turkey
- Non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Gently Cooked
- Grain Free
- High Protein, low starch
- No vitamin or mineral powders
- Very low glycemic load of 1.18
- Supportive of mild sodium restriction diets and all healthy adult dogs (sodium: 83 mg / 100 kcal)
- Good Omega-6 : Omega-3 ratio of 8 : 1
- Approximately 600 kcal / pound.
- See Nutritional Profile
Ingredients: Turkey, turkey liver, spinach, swiss chard, eggs, broccoli, sweet potato, plums (no pits), mackerel, oysters, strawberries, sunflower seeds, ground egg shell (a source of calcium), organic kelp.